Expression of Interest – Selection of Experts to evaluate VNFIL application forms.
The Malta Further and Higher Education Authority is launching an open call for Expression of interest from qualified persons to evaluate applications to issue licences for new Validation Assessment Centres.
Purpose of the call
MFHEA aims “to foster the development and achievement of excellence in further and higher education in Malta through research, effective licensing, accreditation, quality assurance and recognition of qualifications established under the Malta Qualifications Framework” (Education Act, chapter 327)
The evaluation of applications for new VAC needs to be in line with the European Inventory on validation of non-formal and informal learning and the European Guidelines for VNFIL.
The selected applicant/s will be requested to:
- Evaluate all application forms received by MFHEA for new VNFIL centres.
- Evaluate and analyse the QA policy submitted by provider.
- Determine if application is in line with current EU VNFIL practices and guidelines.
- Conduct on site visits to assess the suitability of premises in which VNFIL will be conducted.
- Conduct meetings with applicants as necessary.
- Follow other tasks as might be assigned by MFHEA to ascertain standards and procedures.
The full evaluation process should not exceed ten (10) working days from the time expert/s receive the application form. MFHEA is offering a renumeration of 300 euros for the evaluation of each VNFIL application form.
Interested applicants are to submit an email with a CV, scanned copies of certificates and qualifications and a motivation covering letter to email@example.com
The email subject title should read: Expression of Interest: Selection of Experts to evaluate VNFIL application forms.
All applications must reach MFHEA via the above email by not later than Friday 28th July 2023 close of business time.
Any information provided in the documentation related to applications is subject to EU legislation on protection of personal data and confidentiality of information.
Should you need further details or clarifications, kindly contact us using the above email address.