Call for Expression of Interest: Selection of EQAVET National Reference Point
The Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) is launching an open Call for Expression of Interest for a VET local expert to act as an EQAVET National Reference Point (NRP). Candidates should have experience in Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training. Applicants in possession of a qualification in Quality Assurance at MQF Level 7 will be given preference.
The NRP will be requested to coordinate the below tasks and act as liaison to the European Commission and as ‘A Quality Assurance National Reference Point for vocational education and training to bring together all relevant stakeholders at national and regional levels to:
- take concrete initiatives to implement and further develop the EQAVET Framework;
- inform and mobilise a wide range of stakeholders, including Centres of Vocational Excellence, to contribute to implementing the EQAVET framework;
- support self-evaluation as a complementary and effective means of quality assurance to allow the measurement of success and the identification of areas for improvement, including with respect to digital readiness of VET systems and institutions;
- participate actively in the European network for quality assurance in vocational education and training;
- provide an updated description of the national quality assurance arrangements based on the EQAVET Framework;
- engage in EU level peer reviews of quality assurance to enhance the transparency and consistency of quality assurance arrangements, and to reinforce trust between the Member States.’
The time requirements to carry out the above tasks is not fixed as it is related to the scope of the national projects and initiatives.
Interested applicants are to submit an email with a CV, scanned copies of certificates of qualification, and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject [Call for Expression of Interest: Selection of experts] no later than 12th August 2022.
Any information provided in the documentation related to applicants is subject to EU legislation on protection of personal data and confidentiality of information.
Should you need further details or clarification please contact us immediately using the above email address.