Join the 2nd ASEF Higher Education Innovation Laboratory (ASEFInnoLab2) which will take place online from 4 November – 9 December 2021. With a focus on the Universities’ Role in Artificial Intelligence (AI) Innovation Ecosystems, the ASEFInnoLab is an opportunity for participants to exchange good practices, co-create new ideas and explore areas for collaboration on the following two themes:
- Teaching and Entrepreneurship for AI Innovation Ecosystems
- Research and Technology Transfer in AI Innovation Ecosystems
The programme is designed for managers, administrators, and academics in charge of AI teaching or AI research initiatives at their universities.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Join the programme by submitting your application by Friday, 22 October 2021.
Does anyone come to mind that can benefit most from the programme? Share this exciting opportunity within your network now!
WHEN AND WHERE?
6-week long programme between 4 November – 9 December 2021.
Managers, administrators and academics in charge of AI initiatives, who are keen to explore new ideas, exchange good practices and collaborate with peers in Asia and Europe. Please see the Frequently Asked Questions for more details on eligibility and selection criteria.
WHAT DO PARTICIPANTS GAIN?
- Upon successful completion, participants will gain:
- Enhanced Understanding of Universities’ Role in AI Innovation Ecosystems
- Action Plan to Improve Contribution to Innovation Ecosystems
- Professional Network with Peers in Asia and Europe
- Course Certificate by ASEF and Fudan University
This programme is fully funded by the organisers to enhance Asia-Europe collaboration in Higher Education. There are no registration or participation fees.
HOW TO APPLY?
We accept applications until Friday, 22 October 2021, 10.00AM GMT. More information is available on the project website and can be found in the document links listed below.
#University #ArtificialIntelligence #Innovation #Ecosystem #Exchange #Learning #Online #FullyFunded