Call for expression of interest : Lesson Plan Expert
The Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) is issuing this call for an individual interested in offering their service to develop a Lesson Plan on a contract for service basis.
Purpose of the call
The Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) aims to ‘foster the development and achievement of excellence in further and higher education in Malta through research, effective licensing, accreditation, quality assurance, and recognition of qualifications established under the Malta Qualifications Framework.’
(Source: Chapter 327, Education Act)
The Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) is launching an open call for Expression of Interest for an Expert with experience in Lesson Plans to provide expertise in developing a lesson plan to promote the Malta Qualifications Framework (MQF) funded by Erasmus+ Programme Project, EQF-NCP. An agreement between MFHEA and the successful candidate will cover the development of a lesson plan deliverable.
In collaboration with the MFHEA, the successful candidate will design and develop a lesson plan to raise awareness about the MQF among secondary level students in State, Church and independent schools in Malta. This will focus on the benefits and importance of the MQF when making decisions about their further education or career. The lesson plan will be disseminated among PSCD teachers and career guidance professionals in schools in Malta.
The expert will be requested to:
- Compile a lesson plan utilising teaching goals in identifying learning objectives to sequence the lesson in an engaging, meaningful and interactive manner.
- Facilitate an effective Mixed-Mode delivery and assessment of student understanding.
- Be available to attend meetings, both in person and online, as needed to implement the task successfully.
The Lesson Plan shall be finalized by the end of July 2022. The remuneration for this project is Eur 500.00.
Applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- In possession of a minimum EQF/MQF level 6 teaching qualification.
- Fluent in English.
- At least two years of experience practicing the teaching profession.
Responses to this expression of interest should include the following:
- Brief motivation letter, including relevant experience and any information about availability.
- Europass curriculum vitae.
- Scanned copies of certificates of qualification and transcript of records.
Any information provided in the documentation related to applicants is subject to EU legislation on protection of persona data and confidentiality of information.
The successful candidate will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement with the Authority. The successful candidate is expected to treat data with strict confidentiality in line with GDPR.
Those interested in forming part of our dynamic team should send your CV together with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote reference ‘Expression of Interest – Lesson Plan Expert’ in the email subject field.
Apply by April 11, 2022